The Civil Aviation Authority of Fiji (CAAF) is the national aviation regulatory authority. CAAF is responsible for the oversight of aviation safety and security on behalf of the Government of Fiji as part of the States’ responsibility to the Convention on International Civil Aviation.
VACANCY NO 18/2023 FINANCE OFFICER
A rewarding opportunity exists for a qualified and experienced individual to join the Civil Aviation Authority of Fiji (CAAF) as the Finance Officer.
The role is responsible for ensuring transparency and accuracy in terms of recording and reconciling accounts, general ledgers and other transactions. The role also assists in ensuring the statutory and regulatory compliance of the organisation is maintained. In addition, the role will provide administrative support to the finance department.
This role reports to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for fulfilling the following critical outcomes:
• Facilitation and Delivery of Finance Functions
• Processing and Recording of Payments and other financial transactions ensured
• Statutory and operationally compliant organisation
• Administrative Support and Assistance
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Organisation’s image and value standards demonstrated and promoted
•The person we seek must have a Degree in Accounting and Finance. The applicant must possess the following:
• Minimum of two years industry experience in a similar role or organisation
• Solid and In-depth knowledge of statutory financial functions including IFRS and accounting processes
• Exceptional analytical and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good working knowledge computer-based accounting systems is an essential requirement for this role
How to Apply: Application must be submitted to [email protected] with your cover letter addressing the critical outcomes of the role and CV which must include details of at least 2 recent professional referees. Further details about the role description, outcomes and minimum work/knowledge requirements can be accessed by visiting www.caaf.org.fj
For more information, contact: Roselin Dass [email protected] | (+679) 8923155
Closing Date: 27th September 2023