At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food business in the region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible! We are also a team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end-to-end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
An opportunity to make a difference!
We are looking for a senior person to fill our role of Finance Manager – Operations. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will lead our Operations and Supply Chain Finance Teams and be based at our Head Office in Karsanji Street. The right person will be a key leader in our business and will have the ability and ambition to progress their career beyond this role. We are looking for an energetic, curious, ambitious, and proactive leader who thrives on challenge and driving and implementing change. The right candidate will be focused on best practice, have a detailed understanding of operations and supply chain management, is passionate about and has a track record of developing future leaders.
FINANCE MANAGER – OPERATIONS
The person will provide business partnering, financial and commercial insight, and support to the strategic growth ambitions across Goodman Fielder operations in Fiji and the Pacific. They will work across the business and leverage their knowledge to influence decision making, offering financial, operational, and business solutions and will be open to leveraging synergies. They will also work directly and indirectly with the country Leadership Team as well as draw on expertise from our associated international companies to ensure efficient and effective use of capital and resources.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will need to have detailed and deep experience in the operations and supply chain functions including but not limited to:
· Partnering with operational and supply chain leaders to drive end to end efficiency programs.
· Continuously monitoring and maximizing our returns from working capital.
· Leading our S&OP program.
· Partnering with our sales and marketing teams domestically and throughout the Pacific to optimize margins.
· Partnering with our local and group IT teams to support our ERP.
· Coaching and developing future leaders.
· Driving internal compliance to internal controls.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
· At least ten years’ relevant experience.
· Leadership, coaching and development skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and partnering skills.
· Flexible approach to work and ability to drive timely outcomes.
· Advanced excel skills.
Interested? We’d love to hear from You!
In return for your passion for success, you will be rewarded with a competitive package and excellent career opportunities within an organization that fosters growth and development.
If this unique opportunity sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to apply now attaching your cover letter by email: [email protected].
Applications close at 3.00pm on Friday 29th September 2023.