Global Bedbank, an established but growing travel technology company based in Nadi; Fiji is looking for an experienced professional for the important position of Manager Finance. The senior role will work in partnership with the Chief Execuve Officer to ensure the planning, execution and supervision of financial systems and processes within the Global Bedbank environment is compliant and efficient. To ensure success, the Manager Finance should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organization. Top candidates will have outstanding communication and report wring skills with superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills.
JOB OVERVIEW | RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare monthly/annual budget forecasts for expenses/income
- Create and review performance review process of the organization
- Review and critique business case models for new products and contribute to future proofing of current
or new business concepts
- Create/optimize accounting/organization control processes to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Supervise and manage daily finance transactions. Reports into CEO.
- Supervise the publishing of financial statements in a timely manner
- Supervise and ensure the timely dissemination of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Ensure that Accounts receivables are below acceptable levels which do not place the company at high risk of bad debt
- Manage relationships with financial partners
- Supervise Audit processes for the company and report to Executive management regarding findings and recommendations
- Work with external accounting firms to manage audit work for the company accounts
- Ensure that the company compiles with financial policies, local tax and company regulations
- Create partnerships that will benefit the company by reducing cost and increase profitability
- 6+ years of overall professional experience in Finance and Operations management with a min. of 3 years’ experience in a position of similar complexity and scope.
- Experience from working in an International Accounting firm would be an advantage
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar discipline: Masters or CA desirable
- Advantage to have Information system qualification with degree
Should you be interested in this position, please email your expression of interest with accompanying CV to [email protected]
Closing date for applications will be by November 25, 2022.