This position will be based at the Head Office in Karsanji street, Vatuwaqa and will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
- Excellent front office management including communicating with stakeholders.
- Answering all incoming calls professionally in a timely manner and redirecting to appropriate personals.
- Effectively managing unsatisfied customers in a positive manner.
- Receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mails.
- Preparing and processing transactions including petty cash claims, purchase orders, supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Supporting other team members with administration tasks as required.
- Managing filing and accurate record keeping.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A diploma in Finance, Accounting or Office Administration.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good computing skills.
- Experience in accounting software for electronic transaction processing.
- Switchboard experience with excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service and good interpersonal skills.
- A positive mindset and professional approach.
- Basic accounting bookkeeping knowledge.
- Accurate filing/record keeping skills.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter and CV today!
(YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 1 July 2022.