Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Pepper Advantage Hub (Fiji) is seeking a competent Finance Assistant to form a critical part of the Finance team, based in Fiji. This role is an excellent opportunity for a person with financial accounting background to join our team reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
- Perform operational activities to support the Head Office, spanning: Australia, UK, Europe, and Asia, which includes accounts receivable, payable, intercompany transactions, expense management, accruals, prepayments, and other related activities.
- Prepare customer invoices, maintain customer database, prepare ageing reports, follow up on aged receivables and send out statements on timely basis.
- Follow up and process payment for supplier invoices in absence of the AP Officer.
- Prepare weekly AR and AP aging summary to support cash flow.
- Manage accurate and timely processing of day-to-day financial transactions.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of ledgers and sub-ledgers.
- Respond to inquiries and provide analysis of financial information as required.
- Ensure all expenses are entered in accounting system on a timely manner.
- Assist in month-end closing, and year-end closing.
- Interact constantly with Global finance teams to understand financial accounting performed in each location.
- Prepare and compile accurate accounts reports.
- Other ad-hoc tasks
Skills and experience required:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 2+ years financial accounting experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Strong MS Excel skill.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to identify errors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Professional development and career advancement
- A secure career with a fast-growing company
- Inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Your professional CV and cover letter must be submitted via email to [email protected] which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. All applications must be submitted by 3rd June 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Related Jobs (12)
Junior Financial Accountant on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Inventory Clerk on June 6, 2023 Full Time
SERVICE MANAGER on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Trade Analyst on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Bank account setup for Outsource Fiji on June 5, 2023 Full Time
URGENT : Accounts Payable Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Accounts Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Payroll Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Insurance Accountant on May 31, 2023 Full Time