Pepper Advantage Hub (Fiji) is seeking a competent Finance Assistant to form a critical part of the Finance team, based in Fiji. This role is an excellent opportunity for a person with financial accounting background to join our team reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
- Perform operational activities to support the Head Office, spanning: Australia, UK, Europe, and Asia, which includes accounts receivable, payable, intercompany transactions, expense management, accruals, prepayments, and other related activities.
- Prepare customer invoices, maintain customer database, prepare ageing reports, follow up on aged receivables and send out statements on timely basis.
- Follow up and process payment for supplier invoices in absence of the AP Officer.
- Prepare weekly AR and AP aging summary to support cash flow.
- Manage accurate and timely processing of day-to-day financial transactions.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of ledgers and sub-ledgers.
- Respond to inquiries and provide analysis of financial information as required.
- Ensure all expenses are entered in accounting system on a timely manner.
- Assist in month-end closing, and year-end closing.
- Interact constantly with Global finance teams to understand financial accounting performed in each location.
- Prepare and compile accurate accounts reports.
- Other ad-hoc tasks
Skills and experience required:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 2+ years financial accounting experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Strong MS Excel skill.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skill.
- Ability to identify errors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Professional development and career advancement
- A secure career with a fast-growing company
- Inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Your professional CV and cover letter must be submitted via email to [email protected] which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. All applications must be submitted by 28th May 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.