Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings trading as Asco Motors in Tonga is seeking an experienced Finance & Administration Manager for an exciting opportunity in Asco Motors Tonga.
- Chance to work with a renowned brand
- An opportunity to be part of a thriving team of thinkers and doers
- Are you ready to work in a customer-focused and team-based environment?
Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings supports seven daily owned affiliated Toyota Distributors within the South Pacific, namely Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Samoa, American Samoa and Tonga.
Asco Motors is seeking to appoint an experienced Finance & Administration Manager who is committed to and has the necessary skills to maintain the business culture, service excellence, solid financial sustainability alongside with the ability to identify new business opportunities.
This role will report to the Chief Executive Officer of Asco Motors in Tonga.
The successful candidates will:
- Manage the company’s fully integrated accounting system
- Report monthly and annually on the company’s financial performance
- Meet all statutory requirements and ensuring compliance to established company policies
- Coordinate the preparation of the Strategic Plan, budgets and forecasts
- Cash flow management for the business.
- Manage internal control procedures in line with company policy to protect financial assets and secure all systems,
records, documents, cash and general office records
- Manage HR functions including Annual Performance targets, recruitment, training and communications to staff
- Oversee Payroll and Personnel administration procedures
Preferred applicants will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Finance and Accounting
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior role and similar position
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications and computerised accounting and business systems
- Demonstrated management, leadership and planning capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ASCO MOTORS is the automotive market leader in the region. Asco Motors are the dealer/distributor of franchises that includes Toyota, Bridgestone, Massey Ferguson and Avis. Asco Motors is a quality-focused international organization that works to high standards of customer satisfaction, The company also manages the Avis Rent-A-Car operation in, which is part of the highly successful, worldwide car rental franchise.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered, which includes an annual performance bonus and motor vehicle.
Qualified applicants should submit their application with resume by 25 March 2022 by clicking “Apply Now” and submit the application online