Navini Island, a boutique resort in the Mamanuca Islands, is looking for a Finance and Administration Specialist who will be responsible for the smooth operation of financial administration, including management accounts, various returns, day-to-day financial management, as well as undertaking general administration tasks under the guidance of the Resort Manager.
· Record, reconciliation and banking
· Check, process and record all payments, administer invoices and expense claims received, and action payments
· Coordinate and conduct procurement procedures
· Maintain proper records on finance package (MYOB) and Property Management System
· Provide reports and information to senior management
· Assist with the collection and compiling of data
· Undertake general admin tasks such as answering the phone and maintaining file systems
· Supporting the Guest Relations Specialist with guest services
· Remain up to date and compliant with all organisational policies and procedures.
· Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of previous experience in a position requiring accounting, communication, and customer service skills
· Diploma in Accounting or similar
· Ability to work under pressure, plan and prioritise own workload, manage completing tasks, and meet deadlines
· Proficiency in working with Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
· Have a high sense of responsibility and confidence
· Good organisational skills
· Motivated and enthusiastic to learn
· Have excellent communication skills
This position offers a competitive starting salary, island-based with accommodation and meals provided. Days off arrangements are flexible.
All applications are treated in confidence. Please email your CV, copies of qualification, references, passport size photo, vaccination card, and personal details to: [email protected]. Successful persons will be required to produce a police clearance.