As the Finance and Administration Assistant you will provide support to all divisions to ensure all financial and administrative requirements are addressed, providing financial and procurement, administrative and logistical support (for core and projects) to the SPTO team. S/he role reports to Manager Finance and Operations and will be responsible for successfully implementing the following critical outcomes:
- Manage invoices, receipts, and payments accurately and timely.
- Ensure correct recording of invoices and receipts in the accounting system.
- Support reconciliation of debtor accounts and follow-up for payments.
- Maintain organised filing of invoices, receipts, and payment vouchers.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the SPTO team.
- Administer petty cash expenses and maintain general administrative support.
- Efficiently manage visitors and appointments; procurement, Pos and payments
The person we seek will at least 3 years relevant work experience in a Finance / Administration role. Prior experience working for a regional organisation, desirable. In addition, possess a Diploma in Accounting, Finance and or Business Administration or similar. The applicant must possess the following:
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards, practices and procedures. Awareness of IFRS Accounting Standards
- Relevant experience in managing procurement, purchase orders, invoicing, payment and other finance processes
- Adequate experience in using MYOB or similar finance software
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision and also within a team
- Computer literate. Particular application and skill in Microsoft software: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Sharepoint
*This position will be advertised internationally. Interested candidates from SPTO member countries are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply & view the Role description, visit our Job Board at: https://jobs.hrmonise.com/
For more information, contact: Ravuama Buadromo: +679 330 3137| +679 773 3137, [email protected]
In order to be considered, candidates must be registered on the SPTO Jobs Link website – https://sptojobslink.com/ – before submitting their application.
SPTO is an equal opportunity employer. Persons of any religion, ethnicity and gender are welcome to apply.
Closing Date: 24 September 2023