Fiji Airways Holidays Products and Services Coordinator
Fiji Airways welcomes applications for the role of Fiji Airways Holidays Products and Services Coordinator. This role supports the Fiji Airways Holidays Manager Operations and Systems Support to ensure that all Fiji Airways Holidays packages are being designed, uploaded and released accurately to maximise revenue and sales generating opportuties for Fiji Airways Holidays. A key part of the role is to be one of the main points of contact between Fiji Airways Holidays, our tourism industry suppliers and our key holiday technology supplier – Trisept.
The successful appointee will also provide administrative and technical support for Fiji Airways Holidays which includes holiday packaging, e-commerce and systems management and other areas of the department as required by the business.
The duties for this role are but not limited to:
- Daily auditing and monitoring of Trisept and booking/packaging systems for accuracy of package and booking information.
- Support all activities and plans with IT, Commercial and Customer Experience to lead all plans, activities and programmes of work with Fiji Aiways Holidays’ technology supplier – Trisept
- Support creation and drive all connectivity (Dynamic rates) with all hotel and resort partners.
- Involvement in all contract negotiations.
- Ensure all-digital, e-commerce, and marketing for Fiji Airways Holidays serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Collaborate with internal teams on marketing plans.
- Create and manage package pricing through the Fiji Airways website for direct customers and travel agents.
- Recommend adjustment package prices on website display based on your findings of International market trends.
- Provide assistance to hotels through the dynamic links to Trisept and training to Partners on the use of the FJH CMS as needed.
- Liaise with Pricing Team for Private Fare Filing.
- Work with IT & system suppliers on updates and improvements to the current system and services.
- Actively and regularly review availability, content & prices from dynamic links such as Derbysoft, Dhisco & Siteminder.
- Identify and support those partners who require assistance to provide updated information.
- Provide administrative assistance for Extranet backup when dynamic links are not available.
- Support the delivery of technical training and timely support on the usage of the FJ Holidays’ system to new Suppliers/Partners/DMCs, Agents, FJ Sales and Reservations.
- Monitor the Fiji Airways Holidays system (Trisept) performance, identify gaps and problems and recommend improvements in coordination with IT and suppliers
- Support the creation of the FJ Holidays User Manual including all policies, procedures, terms and conditions as well as a matrix of authority related to standard operating procedures.
- Work with FJ Sales, all regions, Revenue, Groups, Marketing, PR, Tabua Club, Fiji Link, Government Affairs, Airports, IT and other departments to leverage FJ products and services for ‘best in class’ package holidays to Fiji and the Pacific.
- Support the daily booking report and check for inaccuracies or issues.
- Support Holiday package group and agent bookings.
- Make booking changes and cancellations when customers are faced with challenges.
- Ensure to resolve all transmittals a month prior to arrivals and update customers in a timely fashion.
- Comprehensive understanding and awareness of Fiji Airways products and the Holidays division offer such as Peace of mind policy, baggage allowances and Tabua club lounge access.
- Perform the monthly bookkeeping activities and reporting requirements for FJ Finance.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary level qualification in Marketing or Business is preferable, but not mandatory.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience within the Fiji Tourism or related Industry.
- Experience in the use of Amadeus system is required. Experience with Trisept is desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
- Systems knowledge with financial acumen.
- Highly efficient and organized with attention to detail.
- Aptitude for lateral thinking and to establish and constantly re-invent business processes.
- Strong analytical skills and the willingness to quickly adapt to a new learning environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and autonomously manage workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative and the energy, drive, and commitment to deliver high-quality results to meet tight timelines.
- Possess interpersonal skills to work effectively with all levels within the organization.
Applications are open to all Fijians. Former employees of Fiji Airways or Fiji Link are welcome to apply and their past experiences would be taken into consideration. If you are interested, please visit www.fijiairways.com/our-careers and submit an application online
Applications close on Friday, 16 June 2023.
Related Jobs (23)
Commis Chef | F&B Attendant | Trainee – F&B Department | Trainee – Kit Department on September 25, 2023 Full Time