Field Worker of Seeds for Life Project: Advertised
The Pacific Seeds for Life Project host by Vanuatu Agricultural Research and Technical wishes to recruit qualified and experience persons to fill the section of field worker contractual Officer position under this program. The Pacific Seeds for Life (PS4L) programme aims to develop a viable and sustainable seed system to enhance resilient farming systems and food and nutrition security in the Pacific.
Section: Horticulture Annual Crop
Job Title: Field Worker
Location: VARTC, Santo
Term: 10 months with possibility of extension
Applicants would be assessed against the following selection criteria:
- Diploma/Certificate in Agriculture and or related fields
- At least six to twelve months of farming experience
- Physical stamina to perform tasks in various weather conditions
- Demonstrated Sound experience to manage team work and effective communication
- Experience with common hand and measuring tools.
How to Apply
Complete TOR for each position is accessible from the secretary of the VARTC on the phone 36420. Applications should be mailed to Steglar Tabi Aga, PO Box 231, Luganville, Santo, or sent via email [email protected] no later than 5pm on Monday 27 March 2023.