This position will be based at the Korociriciri, Nausori reporting to the Commercial Layers Manager.
- Driving commercial layers end to end performance aligned to the business strategy.
- Delivering improved production performance including animal husbandry, welfare, and bio security practices.
- Focusing on improved egg quality and overall flock health.
- Managing operational cost through the optimum use of labour, materials, resources and facilities.
- Coaching and developing staff to improve technical competencies and husbandry knowledge to build a culture of accountability.
- Ensuring GMP standards and controls are in place to ensure safe operations.
- Contractor engagement and management.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or similar preferred.
- 5+ years’ leadership experience in commercial laying.
- Ability to develop a culture of accountability and continuous improvement.
- Proven leadership and coaching & development skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A valid group 2 driver’s license with no demerit points.
If these positions appeal to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager and vaccination card to [email protected] with the email subject as the “Position Title”. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 2nd September 2022.
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant