This position will be based at the Mahendra Breeder Farm in Verata, Nausori reporting to the Assistant Farm Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
- Managing flock on a daily basis.
- Ensuring the overall health of the flocks including the feeding and grading of birds and litter turning.
- Complying with all bio security and bird welfare procedures.
- Ensuring the flock have adequate water supply.
- Ensuring litter and hygiene management is stringently followed.
Key skills and attributes required:
- Experience working in Poultry operations.
- A pass in Year 12 or equivalent is required.
- Basic mathematics skills.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Physically fit and be able to load and unload stock.
- Ability to work odd hours.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter and CV today!
(YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 8 July 2022.