Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The nature of the role includes:
- Managing flock on a daily basis.
- Ensuring overall health of the flocks including the feeding and grading of birds and litter turning.
- Complying with all bio security and bird welfare procedures.
- Ensuring the flock have adequate water supply.
- Ensuring litter and hygiene management is stringently followed.
Key skills and attributes required:
- Experience working in Poultry operations.
- A pass in Year 12 or equivalent is required.
- Able to work under limited supervision.
- Physically fit.
- Able to work odd hours.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Living within 5-10km radius would be an added advantage.
How to apply
Click on Apply Now to submit the following:
- An Application letter
- Current CV with contact details of at least 2 referees
- Certificates/evidence of qualifications (if any )
Please read blog on tips on how to upload documents