Expression of Interest
Date: 29th November, 2021
To: Interested Suppliers
Contact: Atama Tamanilo [email protected]
Subject: EOI for SPTO JobsLink Website Management
1.1. The Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) is an intergovernmental organisation based in Suva, Fiji mandated to market and develop tourism in the Pacific. Its vision is for the Pacific islands to be empowered and benefitting from sustainable tourism;
1.2. With a membership of 20 Pacific Island Countries and over 100 private sector members, SPTO’s work focuses on three (3) key priority areas which include robust research and statistics, sustainable tourism planning and development and marketing. For more information, visit https://southpacificislands.travel/.
2.1 SPTO invites submissions from qualified and experienced consultant(s) to undertake
• a full review of the SPTO JobsLink website and provide a report on enhancements required;
• Implement the enhancements recommended by the report;
• Manage and promote the SPTO JobsLink Website for a period of 1 year.
2.2 The successful consultant(s) will need to discuss and agree to key milestones and indicative timelines with SPTO prior to the commencement of this assignment
2.3 The Terms of Reference (ToR) can be accessed here
3. Conditions: Information for Suppliers
3.1. To be considered for this assignment, interested suppliers must meet all the requirements in the ToR;
3.2. Provide two professional references relevant to this RFQ submission, including the most recent and relevant work completed
3.3. Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in developing and managing websites;
3.4. Must provide a qualified technical team to work with the SPTO Marketing team throughout the implementation phase. SPTO will assign a member of the Marketing team to work closely with your organisation.
3.5. Familiarity with a job portal website would be an added advantage
3.6. Must be able to provide effective User experience management throughout the registration process and be able to engage these users on a regular basis.
3.7. All interested applicants must be registered as Consultants on the SPTO Jobs Link website, in order to be considered for this assignment.
4. Submission instructions
4.1. EOI submission documentation should demonstrate that the interested supplier satisfies the conditions stated above and is capable of meeting the specifications and timeframes, providing supporting examples to address the evaluation criteria;
4.2. The EOI documentation should outline the interested supplier’s complete proposal, which includes:
- CV of proposed personnel highlighting experience related to the scope of services in the ToR- maximum of 4 pages.
- A Technical Proposal- maximum of 4 pages;
- A Financial Proposal that identifies the costs for the full delivery of services identified above -maximum 2 pages.
5. Evaluation Criteria
5.1. SPTO will select a preferred supplier on the basis of SPTO’s evaluation process. This includes the value of the quotation provided and the organisation’s ability to satisfy the criteria listed in this document and in the ToR as summarized below:
• Administrative Requirements
(required to be met in order to qualify for the evaluation of Technical Proposals)
- Ability to meet ALL documentation requirements as per the EOI and ToR;
• Technical Proposal (70%):
- Tertiary or Technical qualifications in Information Communications Technology, Information Systems, Computing Science or in other relevant fields for all members of the team (20%);
- Technical experience relating to relevant past projects (website development, promotion & management) preferably in the Pacific region (30%);
• In-Depth Digital Marketing knowledge and experience (20%)
- Financial Proposal (30%)
- The Financial Proposal must include a clear general breakdown of costs for the consultancy
- The quotation should be clearly stated in Fiji Dollars and be inclusive of tax.
6.1. The due date for submission of the proposal is 5 pm, Tuesday, 7th December 2021.
Late submissions will be NOT be considered.
6.2. PLEASE SEND ALL RESPONSES to this EOI VIA EMAIL with the Subject: “Submission for SPTO JobsLink Website Management & Promotion” to: [email protected]
6.3. For further information, please contact: Atama Tamanilo at [email protected]
Click here for Terms of Reference
NOTE: SPTO reserves the right to reject any or all submissions and the lowest or any quotation will not necessarily be accepted.
By participating in the procurement procedure, you agree that SPTO may withdraw a procurement procedure at any time prior to the issue of Purchase Order or signature or a contract without the bidder being entitled to claim any compensation