Overview and Background
Established in 1983 as the Tourism Council of the South Pacific, the Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) is the mandated organisation representing Tourism in the region.
Marketing is one of the core functions of SPTO and to further enhance this function, SPTO has partnered with New Zealand’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT) to deliver Phase 2 of the Pacific Digital Tourism Transformation Project. A major component of the project is the development and promotion of video content. As a first step, SPTO intends to create a new promotional video that will showcase our beautiful Pacific to the world. To that end, SPTO seeks to recruit a creative agency (Consultant) to produce a cutting-edge promotional video. Footage will be sourced from video libraries of SPTO and its member countries.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Consultant will be required to undertake the following:
- Production of video (length of video: 1 minute and 3 minutes)
- The contractors shall use their own professional editing software;
- Edit the footage in line with the script agreed and approved by SPTO.
- Record and edit narration/voice over
- Embed subtitles in the video where required
- Provide royalty-free music bed
- Design intro, end credit and titles (where required)
- Audio balance the final product and convert it into formats for use on TV, Website and Social Media
- Include appropriate SPTO branding and crediting of SPTO ownership for the produced videos.
- Video footage sourced must be of the highest quality to adequately represent the organisation.
- Provide raw footage and the final edited work.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
At a minimum, the consultant will be expected to have the following:
- Trade Certificate in Animation/Graphic Designing or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the creative industry, with proven experience in similar projects;
- Proficient in using video editing software (Adobe products or similar)
Application should be titled ‘Production of Tourism Promotional Video” and emailed to email@example.com by Friday 28th January, 2022.
Important Note: To be considered for this consultancy, applicants are required to register as a Consultant on the SPTO JobsLink website (www.sptojobslink.com)
For further information on the proposed engagement, queries are to be forwarded to:
Zaheer M Hassan, Marketing Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (679) 330 4177
Click here to download the Terms of Reference