Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Greet all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service
- Present menus to customers and answer questions about menu items, daily specials, make recommendations upon request
- Ensure all preparations required for breakfast, lunch, dinner & special events are completed efficiently and on time to ensure a streamlined service
- Take orders and repeat back to customer to confirm order before entering into POS
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Accurately enter sale orders into cash register and count back change to customers in a courteous and friendly manner
- Clean tables or counters after customers have finished dining
- Assist in keeping the bar, front-of-house and toilets clean and tidy, at all times
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping doors, dusting and taking out rubbish and recycling
- Assisting other departments when possible and required, and within your capabilities.
- Min 3 years work experience in an established and reputable restaurant/hotel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability and confidence to make decisions on the spot
- Previous experience using POS systems and EFTPOS machines
- Confidently speak in English and/or French
- Well-presented and adhere to the Hotels grooming and uniform code.
- Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions (training provided)
- Ability to make a range of coffees – flat white, late, cappuccino, espresso, short black etc
- Have a strong understanding of the spirits used in the bar
- Strong knowledge of ingredients and methods for making popular cocktails.
How to Apply
Please email your CV to [email protected] or drop off application to The Espiritu reception.
Related Jobs (13)
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Human Resource Manager on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Team Leader Cabin Crew on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Barman / Barista on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Food & Beverage Attendant on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Premier Services Associate on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Commis Chef / Dive Instructor on May 26, 2023 Full Time
Guest Relations Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time