Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Greet all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service
- Present menus to customers and answer questions about menu items, daily specials, make recommendations upon request
- Ensure all preparations required for breakfast, lunch, dinner & special events are completed efficiently and on time to ensure a streamlined service
- Take orders and repeat back to customer to confirm order before entering into POS
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Accurately enter sale orders into cash register and count back change to customers in a courteous and friendly manner
- Clean tables or counters after customers have finished dining
- Assist in keeping the bar, front-of-house and toilets clean and tidy, at all times
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping doors, dusting and taking out rubbish and recycling
- Assisting other departments when possible and required, and within your capabilities.
- Min 3 years work experience in an established and reputable restaurant/hotel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability and confidence to make decisions on the spot
- Previous experience using POS systems and EFTPOS machines
- Confidently speak in English and/or French
- Well-presented and adhere to the Hotels grooming and uniform code.
- Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions (training provided)
- Ability to make a range of coffees – flat white, late, cappuccino, espresso, short black etc
- Have a strong understanding of the spirits used in the bar
- Strong knowledge of ingredients and methods for making popular cocktails.
How to Apply
Please email your CV to [email protected] or drop off application to The Espiritu reception.