We are the largest locally owned and operated Resort in Samoa – and we are looking to employ the best to work with our extended family – and grow our existing team. We are looking for a team player – who wants to share knowledge and experience to build those around them to be the best too.
- We are seeking only Senior experienced staff. You must have experience as a Night Auditor or Manager at a medium – large sized Resort or Hotel. (May be dual or separate roles depending on candidates capabilities)
- This is a very critical role – where you will be the main go-to role for all after hours activities including guest enquiries, emergencies, complaints, after hours services, as well as night audit checking. Understanding Hotel operations, and emergency procedures is essential.
- You will be very organised – corresponding and updating across emails, phone, and in person meetings as required.
- Auditing: requires honesty, attention to detail, problem solving, analytics and accuracy.
- We are looking for more than an ideas person – but an action person!
Initial contracts are for 12 months, and would suit a single person, or a couple both applying in their own right for positions (different departments).
The right candidate is someone who is looking to share their knowledge – and work with us to provide the best opportunities to our local people to learn from the best. We are open to all nationalities and religions – and our Resort values are based on Faith in God.
Salary rate is negotiable based on experience.
Bonus & allowances are also additional to salary.
Return airfare and accommodation included in package.
Looking to start as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held in person and online from 27th – 30th July 2022