Experienced Dive Site Manager
Crystal Blue Reef Safari is a dynamic company with a longstanding reputation for quality diving and exciting experiences, focused on finding a balance between exposing the beauty of what the ocean has to offer and acting in an environmentally responsible way. We are currently looking to grow our team of inspiring professionals and want to encourage people with the relevant experience, qualifications and working spirit to apply for the position of Dive Site Manager
To be successful the following competencies are required
* Must have 3 years or more experience in Dive site managing role
* Must have a Valid Instructors license – PADI OK but SSI preferred
* Have knowledge of the requirements of Dive equipment’s, Boat Survey, and safety OHS procedures
* Understand all financial aspects related to running a dive site, including monitoring costs, and oversee budgeting
* Provide inspired leadership for the organization
Remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Interested candidates are to send in their applications together with CV, qualifications and references to: [email protected] or The Human Resources Manager, Box PD 153, Denarau, Nadi.
Applications close on the 30th of May 2023. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted