Vuvale Outsourcing in Suva City is looking for Experienced Debt Collectors to join our 40-person team.
In Fiji, we operate a professional purpose-fitted work environment in Nabua Suva, with local Human Resources management and transport home for evening shifts. You will be a part of the 40-strong Vuvale team, but also part of an overall international team.
Our Australian clients are Australian lenders and finance brokers. Our team members in Fiji work alongside our clients’ internal teams based in Australia to respond to prospective borrowers and assist them with finding the most suitable loan, then take care of those borrowers throughout the lifecycle of the loan.
You will only be considered if:
– You have at least 12 months of experience working in a call centre serving Australian customers.
– Have experience working with an Australian lender or debt collection agency.
– Have excellent and clear telephone manners, with great customer service and negotiation skills.
Location: Suva City, Fiji
Basis: Permanent Full-time
Roster: Mostly Monday to Friday working Australian hours (finish approx. 7 pm or 8 pm Fiji time). Some evenings or weekends. Transport home is provided each night.
● Answer inbound enquiries via telephone and email.
● Build relationships with customers who have overdue accounts (1-120 days past due) and realign them to their payment schedule.
● Negotiate flexible payment arrangements when required.
● Identify customers experiencing genuine hardship and direct them to the required support.
● Maintain CRMs and loan management systems with up-to-date information
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
●Minimum 12 months in a call centre serving Australian customers A MUST
●Experience in a lending/finance Australian company A MUST
● Great telephone manners A MUST
● Great written English for email A MUST
● Ability to work independently
● Attention to detail
Interviews commence immediately.
- Apply now by clicking APPLY NOW or visiting https://bde.zohorecruit.com.au/jobs/Careers
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.