Raffe Hotels & Resorts operates Fiji Gateway Hotel, Plantation Island Resort and Lomani Island Resort, offering a range of .products to suit most visitors to Fiji.
Nestled in the heart of the Mamanuca Islands and offering an authentic island experience, Plantation Island Resort is a great three-star value for money resort for families, couples and groups. A family-friendly resort where everyone can experience warm Fijian hospitality and make wonderful memories. Lomani Island Resort is a boutique four-star adult only resort. Set in the heart of Fiji and surrounded by lush palms, vibrant bougainvillea’s, and sparkling beaches, this is a resort you’ll never want to leave. Whether you’re looking for an ideal honeymoon destination, a place to rekindle your romance, or a place to fall in love, we can design the perfect Fijian escape for you. Fiji Gateway Hotel is conveniently located across the road from Nadi International Airport, providing quality accommodation for travelling tourists, corporate clients and local families.
Island based, the Executive Secretary we are looking to join us will have exceptional administrative
and clerical skills, expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
in supporting our General Manager for Plantation Island Resort. You will be highly organized, have
superb research skills, and must be exceptional communicator with a keen interest in providing
reliable and accurate support to the GM and his Executive Team while working with confidential
information. You will possess incredible problem solving and office coordination skills, and exhibit
excellent time management. This role will also be accountable for monitoring, coordination and
completing all compliance requirements to ensure legislative and regulatory requirements are met
across the company, particularly for our Island resorts.
To be shortlisted – we are looking for exceptional candidates with:
– hospitality/tourism knowledge & background would be advantageous
– Preferably with a Bachelor’s degree in business administration
– top of the line organizational skills, good judgment and decision making skills
– ability to maintain an accurate calendar, great planning & travel arrangement abilities
– amazing interpersonal skills with the ability to delight our customers onsite
– ability to follow confidentiality guidelines & incredible communication skills
– great skills using the Microsoft Office Suites; ability to make travel plans
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews where our attractive remuneration will be discussed!
Send your details CV to email@example.com
Applications close 07th June 2021