Looking for career development in a growing industry? This opportunity would be ideal for you.
We are looking for a competent and responsible Personal Assistant (PA) to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director.
· Act as the point of contact between the Managing Director and clients, as well as staff.
· Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
· Read, monitor and respond to emails as delegated by the Managing Director.
· Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director.
· Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
· Organize and coordinate travel arrangements.
· Attend meeting on behalf of the Managing Director and take minutes.
· Prepare papers for meetings.
· Prepare reports, presentations and briefs.
· Manage, review and maintain the office filing system.
· Conduct research as and when required.
· Monitor media articles relevant to the organization.
· Maintain a good system of managing stationery and office equipment.
· Any other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director.
Tertiary level qualification in Office Administration or Secretarial Studies is mandatory.
Knowledge and Experience
The successful applicant must have:
· 3 years proven work experience as a personal assistant.
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
· Proficient in the use of MS Office.
· Excellent command of English.
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
· Be up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
· The ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Be able to maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic team player, who takes pride in achieving customer satisfaction with a ‘can do’ attitude. Punctuality and an eye for detail are traits that will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and CV with details of 2 referees to [email protected]
Post it to: The Human Resources Manager
Narseys Plastics Industries Limited,
Laucala Beach Post Office.
Applications Closes: Friday 29th September, 2023 at 4pm.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Related Jobs (15)
Tradesman Electrical | Team Leader Information Center | IT Security Engineer on September 27, 2023 Full Time