Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
To be qualified for this position, applicants must have:
A degree qualification in Public Administration and Management or related from recognized tertiary institutions.
Essential to the position:
- Well presented with good written and spoken English.
- Experience in drafting the proposal is related to University Policy issues and legislation
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Computer proficiency in the standard packages (word processing, e-mail and internet use, and spreadsheets).
- Reliability and punctuality with strong attendance history.
- Team player. Please see job description for more information.
- To adhere to the University Equal Opportunities policy in all activities, and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible.
- To be responsible for your health and safety and that of your colleagues.
- To undertake other such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
- To provide a healthy and comfortable working environment.
Terms and Conditions
The position is for three (3) years under an employment contract. Remunerations and benefits will according to the SINU Salary level for Officers under the General Support Services Stream. The contract is renewable subject to good performance.
Detailed job descriptions, entry requirements, terms and conditions of employment, and application processes, can be obtained from the SINU website: https://www.sinu.edu.sb/hrd/job/ OR Human Resource Department email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 19th May 2023 at 4.30pm. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or hand delivered to the HR Department at Kukum Campus addressed to:
Director of Human Resources
Human Resources Department
Solomon Islands National University
P.O Box R113
Related Jobs (7)
Quality Assurance Officer on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Business Development Manager on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Product Category Leader on May 5, 2023 Full Time
Executive Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Human Resources & Payroll Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time
RISK AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER on May 24, 2023 Full Time
Senior Operations Manager, ASIPJ on May 22, 2023 Full Time