The Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is located on an island paradise in the South Pacfic, comprising
108 newly renovated overwater bungalows and 7 beach villas, a spa-cathedral, several outdoor restaurants, and offer multiple activities and experiences.
In the heart of the lagoon and with a view of the majestic Mount Otemanu, the Resort has been named “Best Epic Stay” in the world for 3 consecutive years by AFAR.
Our engagements :
Offer a unique career in a heavenly setting and with exceptional people
Develop your potential through comprehensive training programs
Develop your career with opportunities for internal and international mobility
Access to the Employee Travel Program – Four Seasons
Organize recognition events for employees
Provide you with a meal on site, accommodation, additional health coverage and many more!
Your responsibilities and skills:
Under the responsibility of the Accommodation Manager, the General Housekeeper supervises all staff and activities of the Housekeeping department to ensure that all standards and procedures for cleanliness, comfort and security are met. compliant and issued with the highest level of quality in rooms and public places.
He/she also ensures the proper functioning of the integrated lingerie.
Main missions :
– Establish detailed cleanliness and preventive maintenance procedures to ensure the durability and appearance of furniture and equipment;
– Handle every customer interaction with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, responding to special requests when possible;
– Take charge of customer complaints, ensure communication and follow-up on all complaints, customer requests and special requests;
– Be proactive in order to make improvements within his department in terms of cost control and systems and procedures for compliance with core testing standards;
– Establish room verification systems, according to the respect of quality criteria, the room inspection program as well as the deep cleaning program;
– Ensure, in collaboration with the purchasing department, that the financial objectives of the department are achieved and that the budget is respected;
– Participate in the inventory of washing supplies, uniforms and linens. ;
– Ensure that the equipment is properly maintained;
– Prepare the annual budget for salary and operational expenses, establish precise reports on an ad hoc basis.
You benefit from a General Housekeeping experience with at least 3 years of management experience, significant experience in HK and in the management of a laundry room;
You are force of proposal, rigorous and with a keen sense of customer service;
You have written and verbal communication skills in French and English. Any other language spoken is a plus
You have cultural sensitivity, the curiosity to discover and the ability to adapt
You have human and professional qualities that correspond to our Golden Rule: Treat others as we would like them to treat us.
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply and come and live your passion with us!
This position requires obtaining a work permit for non-nationals
To apply for the position visit : https://fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/search/jobs?locations=79459889692b486b9c3b06e2029ab3b2