PwC is a firm committed to collaboration and strong relationships to deliver sustained outcomes and build trust. We are a global community of solvers that leads with the heart and lives by our values. We help our clients, and our people realise their ambitions.
At PwC, the potential is nourished and learning never stops. Horizons are broad, possibilities endless. Effort, achievement and excellence are rewarded. Be a part of the team and provide outstanding services to our clients and staff.
Bring your experiences.
Grow your skills.
Make your mark and see yourself as part of a diverse community of solvers.
We invite you to be part of The New Equation.
We are currently offering employment opportunities for outstanding individuals to join our Internal Services Team at our Suva office to fill the Administration Manager and Executive Assistants positions.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to provide administrative support and utilise your excellent organization and prioritisation skills. Join a collaborative, warm and inclusive team focused on building trusting working relationships with Partners, staff, clients and other stakeholders. You will demonstrate drive, determination and business acumen to become a valuable asset to our firm.
Executive Assistants (2 roles)
The Executive Assistants are instrumental in supporting the office administration team and ensuring that respective Partners’ workflow is managed effectively. The Executive Assistant will report directly to the respective Partner and indirectly to the Administration Manager.
The ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in office or business administration (will be advantageous).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in an administrative role including secretarial and business support.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proven exceptional client relationship and communication skills.
- Experience in successfully managing diaries by working closely with staff, senior executives and clients to develop an understanding of priorities.
- Demonstrate strong relationships with stakeholders.
- A high level of discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matters.
- A proven ability to effectively work for more than one individual, be part of a client-focused team, and to establish strong relationships.
- Proven ability to work with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and G-Suite often under tight deadlines and to produce highly accurate documents requiring minimal edits.
PwC is an equal-opportunity employer.
How to apply
Applications should include a current resume outlining your qualifications and experience to carry out the role and how you meet the above criteria.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence and should be received by Thursday 8 September 2022, quoting the relevant position: “Administration Manager’ or “Executive Assistants”.
Email: [email protected]
Post: GPO Box 200, Suva, Fiji.
Telephone enquiries may be directed to Maca Taoba on (679) 3313955 / 7020889
Related Jobs (2)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant