The Rosie Group is a collective of inspired individuals working together to make a difference in the lives and livelihoods of our people through Tourism. We believe that Tourism is a force for good and we inspire by our excellence in services to our people, hope to our communities and happiness to our clients. And we love doing what we do!
We are looking for those who can transform business challenges and opportunities into visually inspiring solutions. Where your art connects with our purpose and your design compels the desired action. We welcome you to be a part of our amazing journey if this is you!
Techie, Energetic, Dynamic,& Challenges Oriented
- Preparing spreadsheets and related secretarial tasks, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Manage all personal phone calls to the Office of the
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents,and
- Help prepare for meetings and accurately record
- Official Internal and External Correspondence
- Provide general administrative and secretarial
MUST – HAVE SKILLS
- Experience in similar position will be preferred.
- Prefer a tertiary level education with sound academic results and excellent communication ski
- You must demonstrate prioritization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- You have experience in handling confidential matters with self-assurance and discretion
- Demonstrate flawless attention to detail
- Flexible in approach to hours of work and adapting to change
- Must have strong customer service skills;be diplomatic yet confident.
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office Suite
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive salary will be awarded commensurate with skills and experience
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunities for career progression & learning
- Team building activities
- Executive medical care insurance cover
- Wellness benefit
Interested applicants, please submit your application including cover letter. CV listing three  work related referees and academic documents on sptojobslink.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or send your applications to
email@example.com by 07 April 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Related Jobs (6)
CEO for 3 beach resorts in the Cook Islands South Pacific on November 21, 2023 Full Time