The Executive Assistant (Office of the Chief Customer Officer & Corporate Affairs, CEO Fiji Link) provides a range of executive, secretarial and administrative support services across a range of complex issues to support the Chief Customer Officer & Corporate Affairs, CEO Fiji Link’s achievement of organisational objectives.
The successful incumbent is responsible for ensuring these functions are carried out professionally, and in confidence, with focus on key priorities and ensuring value-adding internal and external customer needs are met.
- Maintains professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Optimises the relationship between the Chief Customer Officer & Corporate Affairs, CEO Fiji Link and report staff including the relationship with other executive leadership members, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Drafts and prepares correspondence, agendas, minutes, reports, briefing notes and related documentation.
- Maintains a coordinated and updated calendar, and provides administrative and coordination support for events and meetings including logistics related to venue and equipment management, catering, distribution of papers, liaising with internal and external parties
- Reviews and tracks incoming correspondence and determines appropriate action.
- Coordinators the renewal and approval of travel documentation and manages travel itinerary.
- Organizes and tracks all projects as well as ensures an efficient filing and reporting system is created and maintained for easy reference and good record keeping.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in progress in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Management, Sales & Marketing OR demonstrated level of knowledge acquired through experience.
- At least 3 years support experience in a creative and dynamic environment.
- Maintains professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials.
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize a daily workload in a high pressure environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and other productivity tools with the aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making skills.
- Demonstrated experience with the Amadeus Reservations Systems with advanced itineraries.
- Flexible team player willing to go the extra mile to get the job done, adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Ability to manage office equipment maintenance.
- Excellent follow up skills.
Applications close on Sunday, 29 May 2022