What will your day look like
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Reports to the Head of Commercial and R&A, Pacific and Regional Country Head Vanuatu and Kiribati
About the role
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re making this happen by improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our customers so they can achieve incredible things– whether they’re buying a home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
The Executive Assistant is critical to making this happen and will:
- Providing professional, high-level administrative support to two executives; including diary management, coordination of requests for information, collating responses and drafting communications, preparing documentation, event management, meeting coordination and support, onboarding support of new staff and general administrative support;
- Ensuring efficient and professional administrative support service in accordance with ANZ policies;
- Prioritizing work and exercising discretion within established policies, guidelines and procedures.
Role Location: ANZ House, Suva, Fiji
Role Type: Permanent / Full time
What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in the role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Excellent customer service and ability to negotiate and engage with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to undertake tasks in a professional and compassionate manner
- Strong computer, documentation and typing skills with sound IT literacy
- Excellent personal and professional presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated superior verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to consult, negotiate and engage with key internal and external stakeholders
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you.
So, why join us?
There’s something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you’re part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
As a Purpose-led bank, we’ve committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and household affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate.
But it’s not just our customers who’ll feel your impact. You’ll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you’ll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You’ll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.careers.anz.com. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 30987.