As the Executive and Special Projects Manager, the role work closely with Executive Management and key stakeholders to drive strategic initiatives. In addition, play a pivotal role in donor management, regional advocacy, project management, and human resource support. Your leadership will uphold SPTO’s high standards and ensure effective execution across the organization. S/he reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer, and you will be responsible for successfully driving the following critical outcomes:
- Contribute to the development of strategic planning process and execute strategic plans effectively.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of SPTO’s Risk and Compliance Framework.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive donor profile.
- Identify potential donors and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Review project briefs and funding proposals and guidance on project development and funding utilisation.
- Coordinate administration for Board and Council meetings
- Support the annual work plan development and implementation.
- Manage human resource compliance, recruitment, and staff development.
The person we seek will have at least 5 years in a similar role with a Degree in Commerce, Management, Law and or Tourism or similar. The applicant must possess the following:
- Exceptional proposal and report writing skills with experience in effective communications and advocacy
- Proven experience in executive administration and project management; Board level experience will be advantageous including some level of experience with conflict resolution
- Proven consultancy skills with the ability to understand the HR needs of both the organisation and the individual staff member
- Proven skills and experience in establishing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders with the view to building strong relationships
- Computer literacy with at least an intermediate level of skill in MS Work and Excel
- Experience working in a regional organisation or a CROP Agency (Council of Regional Organisations in the Pacific) will be an added advantage
*This position will be advertised internationally. Interested candidates from SPTO member countries are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply & view the Role description, visit our Job Board at: https://jobs.hrmonise.com/
For more information, contact: Ravuama Buadromo: +679 330 3137| +679 773 3137, [email protected]
In order to be considered, candidates must be registered on the SPTO Jobs Link website – https://sptojobslink.com/ – before submitting their application.
SPTO is an equal opportunity employer. Persons of any religion, ethnicity and gender are welcome to apply.
Closing Date: 24 September 2023