The role of the ERP Support Officer will be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of ERP software to facilitate business operations ensuring that the software is producing efficient results within the company. ERP Support Officer will assist in strengthening internal controls to improve efficiency and reliability of ERP system and reporting needs of the company.
- Developing new systems and processes;
- Assisting in designing and documenting ERP processes;
- Troubleshooting , testing and auditing ERP processes;
- Managing the day to day operations of ERP system;
- Responsible for month end process from perspective and reporting to stakeholders;
- Designing of business reports which are accurate and provided in a timely manner;
- Work collaboratively with IT Department to resolve issues.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting/Information Systems/Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 2 years experience in the same or similar role;
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of the organization;
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities;
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Related Jobs (6)
Education Data and Education Management Information System (EMIS) Officer on September 6, 2023 Contractual