Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, Fiji’s leading resort is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Environment Officer. This position has several roles including ensuring businesses adhere to environmental legislation, promoting the prevention of environmental pollution, and dealing with pollution incidents.
The successful applicant must possess the following attributes:
- Responsible for running environmental issues that range from advocacy, awareness, and event organizing to drafting environmental policies.
- Identify and plan environmental-related activities.
- Practical, working knowledge of Fiji’s Environmental laws and policies on Environmental Man
- Sound understanding of the status of Fiji’s natural environment and resources and its Demonstrable knowledge and practice in translating policy into operational goals
- Excellent strategic planning, critical analysis, and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and be able to lead a team Skills and Abilities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Results-oriented, team player, an articulate analyst with attention to detail, persuasive communicator and a good writer
- Consistent with a desire to provide equitable and timely service to stakeholders and associated agencies with a positive outlook and a professional approach
Qualification and skills candidate must possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental Field.
- At least 1year of experience working as an Environmental Officer or a similar role would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and computer skills.
- Good Administrative skills
If you think you have the drive and passion and would like to join the Outrigger “Vuvale”, please forward your written application, a passport size photo, detailed curriculum vitae and contact details of 3 referees to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday, 1oth June 2022.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be called for interviews