Pepper Advantage Hub (Fiji) is seeking an experienced, well-organized and professional Entity Controller to form a critical part of the Finance team in Fiji. This role is an excellent opportunity for a person with financial accounting background to join our team reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
The entity controller will be responsible for:-
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records, including account payables and receivables, journal entries, and general ledger entries.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to track the financial performance of the business, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Work with the executive team to develop annual budgets and financial forecasts for the business. They also monitor the actual results against the budget and forecast to identify any discrepancies.
- Ensure that the business is compliant with financial regulations and standards, manage the internal and external auditing processes, ensuring that all financial statements are accurate and meet the necessary legal requirements.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends and areas of improvement and make recommendations to the executive team based on their analysis.
- Oversee the work of the accounting department, including hiring and training new staff, setting performance goals, and conducting performance reviews.
- Identify areas where financial and accounting processes can be improved to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Accounting degree plus completion of accounting qualification (CPA/CA/CMA)
- 5-10 years of experience in financial management or accounting, ideally with experience in managing a team of accounting professionals
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles
- Experience with GST and preparing Financial Statements (under IFRS)
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Strong MS Excel skill
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skill
- Ability to identify errors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior exposure with an MNC
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Ongoing career development and training
- A secure career with a fast growing company
How to Apply: Your professional CV must be submitted via email to [email protected] which must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. All applications must be submitted by 10th June 2023 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.