ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Analyst
This role reports to ERP Coordinator and the purpose of the ERP Analyst ensures the reliable performance of the Engineering & Maintenance ERP System (AMOS).
- Performs the maintenance and upgrade of AMOS when required. Working closely with the Fiji Airways Information Technology department to review and install new software releases, system upgrade and patches. Monitors AMOS database migrations and restorations.
- Participates on projects to architect, implement or enhance, and test AMOS, where required to meet airline needs. Performs configuration change management and coordinates testing activities (UAT) to support the system architecture and integration between all applications.
- Ensures day-to-day support and maintenance of business critical AMOS applications are maintained. Proactively communicates outages and enhancements to the user community, and works to resolve business issues.
- Manages access to AMOS for necessary staff and facilitates on-going learning and acquisition of knowledge skills in regards to AMOS.
- Ensures performance and reliability of AMOS by monitoring for high availability and satisfactory response time. Works with Information Technology department to resolve application and database performance issues.
- Raise support case with Swiss-AS Support and Information Technology department to correct system errors.
- Key member of AMOS Competence Centre, which consists of AMOS key users within the Engineering department.
- Delivery AMOS training for Engineering Department.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent qualification.
Additional appropriate experience may be substituted for the minimum education requirement.
2 years relevant work experience, including professional experience implementing and maintaining ERP applications databases, and servers.
A knowledge of commercial aviation processes and procedures; including regulatory requirements, would be of benefit.
Additional appropriate education may be substituted for the minimum experience requirement.
An IT background with good knowledge of Aviation policies, processes and procedures.
Knowledge on postgreSQL would be preferred
Applications are open to all Fijians. Former employees of Fiji Airways or Fiji Link are welcome to apply and their past experience will be taken into consideration.
Applications close on Thursday, 13 April 2023
If you are interested in this opportunity