This role reports to Engineering Training Coordinator and the purpose of the Engineering Training Analyst is that they should be familiar with the various training requirements of Engineering and Maintenance department.
- Training administrative duties – scanning of training records and saving in designated Quality Assurance & Compliance folder on server, update People & Performance through training records portal for issue of certificates.
- AMOS administrative duties (updating training records, deactivate profile/ training records, updating web drive with new records, linking certificates for each training record updated, monitoring of expiries, create new type of training qualification/type)
- Pelesys Administrative duties (registration, enrolment, monitoring, linking data to AMOS)
- Articulate – development of courses compatible in Pelesys, updating slides as advised by training coordinator.
- Schedule training events, ensures availability of instructors, obtains/ prepares instructional materials, arrangement of training room, prepare participant list, obtain staff availability for training from line supervisors/managers, send training invite to participants.
- Initiate innovative strategies in training programs such as new courses to align with new aviation standards, enhance course content, course development and delivery methods.
- Assist training coordinator in collaborating with engineering management in the annual identification, collation and presentation of training needs to People & Performance department.
- Assist training coordinator in preparing annual training budget for the department for presentation to Finance/People & Performance for approval and prepare training expense reports after each training.
- Raise POP for trainings conducted by an external vendor/trainer, manage flight plan of instructors, hotel bookings and other logistics facilitated as required.
- Maintain and manage events and schedules calendar of the training department (includes updating the training plan, issue six months training plan to all managers/ supervisors, updating all training progress in smart sheet for management visibility.
- Assist training coordinator for the development of required training programs for CAAF approvals and delivery in-house.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day running of the course (external/internal training) and day-to-day activities of training department. Ensure all staff personnel records files are updated.
- Assist Training Coordinator in scheduling, mailing and communicating of training programs to engineering staff. Liaise with CAAF and Fiji Airports Limited to facilitate ASOL, ADP and English literacy test renewals.
- Optimizes the training components and staff management of AMOS APN146.
- Provides a training report to training coordinator on the effectiveness of training conducted including learning, reaction, behaviour and result analysis (For applicable courses, calculate the impact of training (ROI) on the engineering department
- Conducts need assessments/instructional analysis to ensure conformity with mission training objectives and develops training plans as needed.
- Prepares training status reports, exhibits, communications and training desk procedures as required.
- Consults with Engineering Training Coordinator to confirm program/system objectives, operational procedures and system/program constraints.
- Writing initial draft materials for new training programs by reviewing, evaluating, and modifying existing and proposed programs, while also recommending changes that are appropriate to enhance effectiveness.
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies, including technology enhancements.
- Authors and organizes training systems procedural manuals and supporting documentation for training programs and systems in accordance with organizational/departmental requirements.
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets by assessing the return on investment of any training or development programme.
- Assists training coordinator in sourcing of external training providers, budgetary approvals, training agreements to ensure that training meets Fiji Airways standards, regulatory requirements and is conducted within specified timelines.
- Prepares trainee roster and carries out analysis to capture behaviour evaluation of trainees for reporting and productivity purposes.
- Ensure that new staffs successfully complete the employee induction program within the specified time frame.
- Any other duties assigned by Engineering Training Coordinator.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Business information or Training & Productivity or related field.
At least three (3) years administration experience in any related field and with good administrative ability and Aviation regulatory knowledge will be an advantage.
Successful completion of ‘Training of Trainers’ Modules I and II would be an added advantage.
Possess attention to detail, high standards and excellent computer skills.
Committed to achieving identified goals through effective communication, collaboration and cooperation.
Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-faced environment under tight deadlines.
Possess a positive attitude, be a team player willing to work as required with excellent organizational and communication skills.
Applications are open to all Fijians. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next steps of the recruitment process.
Applications close on Monday, 11 December 2023
If you are interested in this opportunity
Related Jobs (9)
Engineer – Customer Service – Based in Lami Head Office on February 21, 2024 Full Time
Engineer – Customer Service – Based in Lami Head Office on February 19, 2024 Full Time
Senior Marine Resource Economist / Marine Resource Economist on January 17, 2024 Full Time