As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
What is the job?
We’re looking for an Engineering Supervisor to be based in our Engineering Department. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you’ll ensure that the Resort’s equipment is operated in accordance with IHG standards to ensure maximum efficiency and guest satisfaction.
Your day to day
- Manage the shift for Engineering operations,
- You will be responsible for supervising and assisting in the smooth running of the Engineering department,
- Ensure all areas of the hotel are maintained to the highest standard and all hotel & company standards and all current legislation is adhered to,
- Manage contracted works and liaise with contractors to ensure timely completion of works,
- Action the PPM program,
- Carry out other tasks as assigned.
What we need from you
- Hold a Diploma in Engineering or equivalent with previous work-related skills and knowledge of at least three years experience in a similar environment.
- Capable of making intuitive decisions in favor of the guest and maintain the highest standards of service.
- Possess a strong & demonstrative understanding of engineering service delivery within a performance management environment.
Send your applications together with your CV, copies of education certificates and both sides of your vaccination cards to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 27th September, 2022.