Radisson Blu Resort Fiji is seeking to employ energetic and self-motivated individual to the Kitchen Hygienist & Engineering & Stores Coordinator roles in this prestigious 5-star resort located on Denarau Island, Fiji. We create 100% guest satisfaction by providing Yes I Can! Genuine hospitality and ensure “Every Moment Matters” for our guests.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Documentation of Preventive Maintenance records.
- Coordinate all internal and external correspondence, incoming e-mail, and another administrative duty.
- Represent Engineering department for meetings if advised.
- Monitor and analyse the guest satisfaction reports.
- Daily update the Preventive Maintenance Records for all the equipment.
- Process all the requests that come through and ensure that requests are assigned to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensure that completed requests are closed in a timely manner and proper follow-ups are done for all requests logged onto the system right through to completion of the tasks.
- Coordinate all other maintenance requests/interventions with the departments concerned ensuring the right information are passed in a timely manner and interventions are done with minimal disturbances to operations.
- Update engineering consumption data’s such as electricity, fuel, gas, water and also swimming pools readings.
- Assist section managers in preparing material requisitions for withdrawal from the Engineering stores.
- Quarter of your time will be dedicated to requisition entry on a daily basis.
- A can-do attitude.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role with strong clerical administrative experience.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in relevant field.
- Proficiency with Material Controls, Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- Interpersonal & excellent communication skills.
- Good time management skills; ability to prioritize and coordinate details.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts as the business requires; including late finishes, weekends and public holidays.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
To apply please forward your application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, proof of vaccination for both doses, three contactable work referees and telephone contact to [email protected] OR Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, P O Box PD 141, Port Denarau, Fiji no later than 5pm, Friday 30th September 2022.
Only applicants meeting the selection criteria will be shortlisted for an interview.
Related Jobs (10)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant