This position will be based in based at the Crest Processing Plant in Colo-I-Suva, reporting to the Administration Supervisor
The nature of the role includes:
- Responsibility for managing all stores and inventory movements on site.
- Monitoring Inventory levels and placing timely orders for critical parts.
- Carrying out stock take according to schedules.
- Processing invoices in a timely manner.
- Supporting the Maintenance Planner in ensuring that transactions are well documented for easy retrieval in accordance to Goodman Fielder’s best practices and policies.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A trade certificate in Engineering or relevant qualification or
- 3 + years proven working experience in a similar role.
- A valid group 2 licence with no demerit points.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self- driven and self-motivated.
If this opportunity appeals to you then please do not hesitate to apply now. Please send your cover letter and CV, to:
Or email to: [email protected]