Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Engineering Graduate Trainee
Reporting to the Engineering Training Coordinator, the Graduate Trainee role is to provide assistance to Engineering support areas such as Technical Services, Engineering Planning and Technical Materials in accordance with Fiji Airways Technical Operating Procedures and Regulatory Requirements.
- Ensuring working safely, in conformance to the relevant sections of the “Occupation Health and Safety Act”, Safety Management Systems Manual and the Fiji Airways MMOE, Technical Operating Procedures and Line/ETOPS Manuals.
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with the approved data issued by the E&M and the Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- Assists the Technical Services/Aircraft Planning Engineer or Materials Officer as assigned by the relevant Coordinator.
- Promoting and exhibiting disciplined work practices in line with Fiji Airways, CAAF and Aircraft Original Equipment Manufacturer Standards.
- Carrying out instructions issued by the technical services/engineering planning engineer or the Coordinator in their work area.
- Complying with the relevant employment contracts, collective agreement and CPPM.
- Promoting and exhibiting behavior consistent with Fiji Airways values.
- Achieving individual and team goals defined by the applicable Line Manager.
- Engineering Graduate Trainees are expected to be self-motivated, show initiative, be an effective communicator, and have the ability to question, challenge and work as part of a team.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by applicable Coordinator or Line Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Successfully completed an Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
Well versed in computer based systems and applications.
1 year of industrial work experience would be an added advantage.
Applications are open to all Fijians. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted for next steps of the recruitment process.
Applications close on Thursday, 23 February 2023
If you are interested in this opportunity
Related Jobs (1)
BLASTING SUPERVISOR on March 29, 2023 Full Time