This role has primary responsibility for in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
• Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock., Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency, and quality throughout case lots.
• Coordinates with the team regarding all breakdown for the resort, logistics for contractors and responsible for all Administrative duties for the department
• Responsible for entering payroll hours, leave forms for the department
• Ensure that goods received in the resort are counted, weighed, recorded and stored in accordance to the resort’s standards.
• Always maintains accurate stock levels in the materials control inventory system and ensures there’s up to date record keeping.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation according to department guidelines.
• A tertiary qualification in Accounting/Finance,
• 2 years of previous experience in the similar role, preferably in hospitality industry,
• Highly competent in the use of various computer software, Materials Control,Linksoft and Microsoft Office Suit.
• Knowledge of stores handling procedure with regards to public health standards
If you are interested in these great opportunities then please submit your application letter and CV to [email protected] by Friday 14th April,2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.