South Sea Cruises Group, Fiji’s most experienced and award-winning cruise operator offering a range of award-winning products throughout the stunning Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands is currently seeking an Engineer to be based at South Sea Island.
- Ensuring the equipment on the island which includes a Watermaker, Wastewater treatment system and generator are operational.
- Ensure the island tenders and semi-sub are operational.
- Carry day to day maintenance works on the island.
- Work with the Island Manager to ensure the island complies with all Health & Safety, and other statutory requirements.
- Maintaining the island accommodation.
Required Skills and Qualifications
It is desirable that you possess the following:
- Proven work experience in a similar maintenance role for a minimum of 2 years with a relevant trade qualification.
- Have the ability to analyse problems and implement effective solutions in a timely manner and communicate this to the necessary departments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is desirable.
The successful candidate should be committed to taking ownership of problems and seeing them through to successful completion and have the ability to think on his/her feet; multitask and be a jack of all trades.
Opportunities like this do not come up often and if you think you’ve got what it takes, and you want to join a world-renowned brand in South Sea Cruises Group showcasing the very best of what Fiji has to offer each and every week then apply now!
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of references and qualifications to be sent to: The General Manager Operations, South Sea Cruises Limited, PD052, Port Denarau, Nadi or email directly to: [email protected] no later than Friday 09th of June 2023 at 5.00pm.
For more information on the South Sea Cruises Group please visit our website located here: www.southseacruisesgroupfiji.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted. We however thank everyone in advance for applying.
Related Jobs (11)
Engineer – Customer Service – Based in Lami Head Office on February 21, 2024 Full Time
Engineer – Customer Service – Based in Lami Head Office on February 19, 2024 Full Time