Summary of Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer information to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery, and customer specifications
- Help management with forthcoming products and discuss special promotions.
- Record sales and order information and report the same to the Manager.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved or exceed the required quota;
- Identify prospects where EMS services can be sold;
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts
- Any other duties assigned by Manager EMS or Supervisor
Qualifications & Experience:
- The candidate must have a Diploma or higher qualification in Management, Marketing or relevant field from a recognized tertiary institution
- The candidate must possess relevant experience in a similar role.
- A valid group 2 driving license would be an added advantage.
- Excellent courier knowledge, attention to detail and strong communication skills are essential for this role.
Vacancy No: 24/22
How to Apply? Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiji.com.fi and have it sent to the address below:
“Vacancy Number: Title” Head of Human Resources Post Fiji Pte.Limited
P 0 Box 40
Or electronically to:firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close:4:00pm Friday 03rd June,2022.