Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Safe and timely delivery & pickup between designated sites
- Effective and efficient customer service
- Daily handling of cash for service rendered
- Accounting of all cash received in handover book
- Balancing of handover book and submitting it to the Supervisor at the end of each shift
- Ensuring that all air/sea freights are closed according to correct destinations and clearly marked on destination stickers
- Attend to queries raised by customers
- Any other job related duties as assigned by Supervisors
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of a Form 6 pass with a valid Group 2 license and a minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- Valid Group 6 and/or 8 license would be an added advantage
- Ability to work flexibly in demanding situations
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and deliver on targets
Vacancy No: 17/23
How to Apply?
Only applications submitted through the online recruitment portal will be accepted.
For full details of the vacancies and to apply, please visit:
Applications close: 4:00pm Friday 17th March, 2023.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates can apply here