World Vision Vanuatu (WVV) is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to build our nation. Safeguarding children and adults living in communities where we work is central to everything we do. Since 1981, we have been working with and through partners to deliver programming to end violence, bring water to communities, improve the health of children, create sustainable livelihoods for families, and combat climate change.
WVV is now recruiting for a Torba Operations Manager (TOM) and a Nutrition & Health Portfolio Manager.
Torba Operations Manager
The Torba Operations Manager will:
- Based in Northern Area Program Office with regular travels to Torba
- Reports to the Operations & Security Manager
- Leading staff within the TORBA Programming area, supporting staff to build personal capacity to deliver efficient and effective programming within World Vision Vanuatu Scope of Programming.
- Working closely with the Country Office Program Quality team, leading and coordinating internal (World Vision Vanuatu) reporting and supporting external (donor) reporting for all projects within TORBA.
- Working closely with Country Office Operations team, leading and coordinating operational support for all projects within the Area Program including ongoing monitoring of project output.
- Representing the Area Programme in all relevant external meetings with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Contributing to the WVV Senior Management Team on wide variety of items impacting World Vision’s overall programming across Vanuatu.
Nutrition & Health Portfolio Manager
The Nutrition & Health Portfolio Manager will:
- Based in Country Program Office
- Report to the Portfolio Quality Manager
- Leading Program Staff in coordinating Nutrition and Health programming for all areas in which the various projects within the program work, including budgeting, planning, and implementation.
- Coordinating design, monitoring, and evaluation to a high quality for the overall portfolio.
- Coordinating operational support for the portfolio projects (ie work with WVV Operations and Portfolio Quality to negotiate and secure consultant and surge support).
- Networking for greater impact with relevant National and Regional stakeholders,partners, and within in the World Vision Partnership
Vanuatu citizens are highly encouraged to apply. World Vision Vanuatu is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above positions, we would love to hear from you. To submit your application, please send your CV including contact details of three referees and a motivation letter clearly stating which role you are applying for.
By post : People & Culture, World Vision Vanuatu Office, PO Box 247, Port Vila; or
By email: [email protected] or
In person : World Vision Vanuatu Office, Rue Artoi, Saralana Field (next to the Cultural Centre) or at the World Vision Tafea Area Programme Office, Isangel, Tanna (at the provincial head quarter) or World Vision Northern Area Programme Office, Luganville, Santo (at the back of Chiefs Nakamal)
To request a full job description and salary range, email World Vision Vanuatu at [email protected] .
Applications for these positions close Friday 22 December 2023 (4pm).