This position will be based at the Livestock Engineering site in Lakena, Nausori and will be reporting to the Engineering Supervisor.
The nature of the role includes:
- Ensuring all planned maintenance work is completed on time.
- Ensuring all maintenance work carried out is in accordance with EFL standards.
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns within the plant and implementing repair actions.
- Assisting and ensuring efficient and timely upgrade of machinery.
- Planning and coordinating daily/weekly tasks with Supervisors.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A Trade Certificate or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- At least 1 year experience working as an Electrician.
- A valid Electrical Wireman’s license is an advantage.
- Knowledge of PLC and other control systems preferably Allen Bradley PLC and Wonderware Scada System.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work shifts.
If these positions appeal to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager to [email protected] with the email subject as the position title. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 7th July 2023.
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.