This job has been Expired
Vacancy for the position of e-Commerce & Online Channel Support
Interested applicants are invited to apply for the role of e-Commerce & Online Channel Support at Air Vanuatu.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee and coordinate with the different teams to ensure that the online content is relevant and up to date.
- Collate and review user feedback deliver improvements to the web channel UX.
- Collaborate with Web Developers to create mock ups and final designs for deployment on Air Vanuatu’s online channel.
- Using business analytics to understand user experience enhancements on the website and digital touch points.
- Collaborate with team members in mapping and delivering the airline’s digital and solution road map.
- Work with multiple business units and stakeholders to execute digital initiatives.
- Support project implementation activities ensuring objectives and timelines are met.
- Manage third party tags on site and ensure the implementation of these tags are compliant with Data Privacy and cybersecurity guidelines.
- Work with team members to ensure e-Commerce KPIs are tracked and available for reporting and analysis.
- Analyse SEO traffic to understand the impact of different design and content changes on SEO.
- Collect and analyse web analytics and similar data; identify opportunities for improvement, time on site, web traffic, and other relevant metrics.
What we would like from you:
- A tertiary qualification in any of the following areas: e-Commerce, Information Systems or Technology, Website & Graphics Design, Digital Marketing.
- Or relevant experience in website management, digital marketing or e-Commerce will also be considered.
- Demonstrate interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail to produce high quality work.
- Possess strong creative thinking, problem solving and design thinking skills.
- Willingness to engage in multiple work assignments and projects across different business units.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Result driven to meet expectations, deadlines and departmental targets.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Experience in website management or digital marketing would be advantageous but is not necessary.
How to Apply
Your application should contain a cover letter, CV outlining your relevant skills, experiences.
Applications should be marked: Application for: e-Commerce & Online Channel Support and sent to:-
Manager Employee Services
Air Vanuatu (Operations) Limited, P.O Box 148, PORT VILA VANUATU or via email: [email protected]
Applications Close Monday 20 March 2023
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time