The core role of the position includes management of staff and day to day operations of the complex, health & safety, customer care and ensuring that service meets company standards.
- Effective management, safety and control of the complex
- Effective development and supervision of Service Staff
- Knowledge of complex operating procedures
- Provide quality service in terms of complex operation
- Maintain hygiene standards prioritizing inspections and
- Demonstrate strong supervisor qualities, organizational skills with high level of energy and strong professional commitment.
- Good communication skill is essential.
- Absolute integrity and work ethics
- Tertiary qualification in Management from a recognized institution would be an added advantage
- Experience or knowledge of organizing events and decorations in a mall would be an added advantage
- The ability to work on shift basis
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences, can also be forwarded to the under mentioned no later than 30th September 2023.
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
PO Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected] .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.