Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the open positions.
- Undertake fencing of lease blocks to Fiji Water specification.
- Note any fence repairs that are required and carry out repair or new fencing works and account for materials used.
- Responsible for care and basic maintenance of specialized fencing equipment
- Monitor and report on unexplained/leaking water at monitoring sites, changes on lease blocks.
- Take static water level readings from the monitoring bores.
- Ensure that all monitoring bores in the Nadokana and Studio City lease land are secure and surrounding areas are well maintained.
- Report on unusual or unexplained activity on lease blocks and facilitate and monitor requests for entries to our lease land.
- Monitor the condition of the road access to the monitoring bores in the lease land and advise when remedial action is required.
- Assist with other tasks as and when required.
- Patrol Nadokana, Studio city lease and area around the plant to ensure that there are no cattle or people in the area.
- Supports organizational quality and environmental initiatives across the site.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with lease holders and other lease customers.
- Participate in company Health, Safety and Wellness programs.
- Form 6 pass.
- Previous experience constructing fences and repairing fences.
- Previous experience working on horseback with cattle.
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Well presented.
- Ability to understand local languages of nearby communities.
- Ability to communicate diplomatically with neighboring stakeholders particularly YPCL and its cowboys.
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Successful applicants must be able to work shift work with a shift pattern that includes nights, afternoons and weekends, have good work ethics, self-motivation, proven problem-solving capacity and sufficient experience in manufacturing, be able to meet the fast pace of the nature of business demands with a “can do” approach and be committed to delivering outputs within timelines, punctual, a team player, reliable and can work with minimum supervision; supports organisational philanthropic, quality and environmental initiatives and models Company’s core values: Do What’s Right; Working Together; Nourish and Develops; Adapt and Grow.
Please submit your applications through the link provided.
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NWVL is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for advancement. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce that embodies a deep culture of acceptance, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, or other protected categories outlined by local legislation.
EEO is the law – click here for more information