Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Vanuatu Agriculture Research and Technical Centre
Vanuatu Agriculture Research and Technical Centre is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position of Driver.
Duty and Responsibility:
Provided with driver services and Vehicle operations and assist with mailing operations. Mailing operations delivery and collection daily. Inspect and clean vehicles daily.
- Logbook record is up to date
- Mail Record Book up to date
- All vehicles inspected and cleaned each day
- Perform messenger and driver services as required
- Complete vehicle damage reports as required
- Deliver & collect mail
- Provide transport to VARTC staff & VARTC Temporary
- Undertake basic maintenance of VARTC vehicles
- Assist with office cleaning & moving equipment around the VARTC compound
- Assist with set up of venues for meetings, workshops, etc.
- Work outside of normal hours during emergencies
- Undertake responsibilities in accordance with VARTC legislation, policy and procedures
- Undertake any other duty as reasonably requested by other heads of Department.
- To VARTC Secretary
Language: French/English, Bislama
How to Apply
Please send in your applications, CV’s and a copy of your valid driver’s Licence to:
Contact Person: VARTC Secretary
Address: Vanuatu Agricultural Research and Technical Centre PO Box 231 Luganville, Santo
Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (7)
SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION – OFFICER (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
REEFER TECHNICIAN (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
TRAILER DRIVERS (POM) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
ALLOCATOR, SUPPLY CHAIN (QUARRIES) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Heavy Mobile Plant Technician (West) on May 22, 2023 Full Time
Pilot Positions in Air Niugini on May 2, 2023 Full Time