Vanuatu Agriculture Research and Technical Centre is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position of Driver.
Duty and Responsibility:
Provided with driver services and Vehicle operations and assist with mailing operations. Mailing operations delivery and collection daily. Inspect and clean vehicles daily.
- Logbook record is up to date
- Mail Record Book up to date
- All vehicles inspected and cleaned each day
- Perform messenger and driver services as required
- Complete vehicle damage reports as required
- Deliver & collect mail
- Provide transport to VARTC staff & VARTC Temporary
- Undertake basic maintenance of VARTC vehicles
- Assist with office cleaning & moving equipment around the VARTC compound
- Assist with set up of venues for meetings, workshops, etc.
- Work outside of normal hours during emergencies
- Undertake responsibilities in accordance with VARTC legislation, policy and procedures
- Undertake any other duty as reasonably requested by other heads of Department.
- To VARTC Secretary
Language: French/English, Bislama
How to Apply
Please send in your applications, CV’s and a copy of your valid driver’s Licence to:
Contact Person: VARTC Secretary
Address: Vanuatu Agricultural Research and Technical Centre PO Box 231 Luganville, Santo
Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (9)
Call for Application Participation in Maritime Leadership Development Programme on November 24, 2023 Full Time
Dock Crew- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on November 23, 2023 Full Time