BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations located overseas. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Draftsman for an Australian Client of ours. We are seeking a highly organized individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieving and developing your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
Prepare documentation for standard smaller projects independently in accordance with our standards and translate the engineering teams mark ups into clear and accurate construction documentation in accordance with our standards.
- Minor coordination with clients where clarification is required on documentation aspect
- Documentation in accordance with AS/NZ and our internal standards using Autocad including:
- Earth retaining structures
- Pools and external landscaping
- Residential buildings
- Small scale commercial
- Structural steel
- Prepare forms & certifications
A Bit About You Personally…
- You’re self-motivated
- You prefer small dynamic teams to being a cog in a big machine.
- You’re honest and want to do the right thing by people
- You have high standards and thrive on accountability.
- You’re observant.
- Your attention to detail allows you to stay one step ahead in pre-empting and solving problems as well as identifying and harnessing opportunities.
- You love a challenge.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Certificate in Engineering
- Would like to grow into this role and make it their own
- Has 3-5 years of structural drafting experience
- Has 2-3 years Experience using Autocad
- Has Experience undertaking documentation independently (but supervised)
- Can-do attitude!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail – someone who is thorough and has a keen eye for details!
- The ability to be proactive
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
- The role is full-time with the potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- Meet the Qualifications & Experience Criteria
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first dose and second dose of the COVID 19 vaccination.
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Please refer to the Vacancy no – BTR2022 12/03 when applying to this particular job ad.
- Kindly send your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]
- This application will end on the 13th January, 2023. Please send your valuable information in before that date.
Related Jobs (5)
AUTO TECHNICIANS on June 6, 2023 Full Time
PARTS MANAGER on June 6, 2023 Full Time
ENGINEER – SOUTH SEA ISLAND on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Trade Apprentice on May 30, 2023 Full Time