Industrial and Marine Engineering PTE Limited (IMEL), a division of Carpenters Group of Companies, has an exciting opening for dynamic individuals to join IMEL as Dock Engineer based in Walu Bay, Suva.
The successful applicant will be required to oversee maintenance of all the machineries, ballast pumps and hydraulics of the floating dry dock and maintain the preventative maintenance program amongst various other duties.
- Certification in Class 5 Engineering and Engine Room Watch Rating (EWR) qualification.
- Atleast 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge in maintain and overhauling diesel engines.
- Capable of doing maintenance works.
- Must have good leadership skills and be a team player.
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences can be submitted on sptojobslink.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to [email protected] no later than Monday 2nd May 2022.
Related Jobs (6)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant