Industrial and Marine Engineering Pte Limited (IMEL), a division of Carpenters Group of Companies, has an exciting opening for dynamic individuals to join IMEL in the following role based in Walu Bay, Suva.
- Plan and organize the docking and undocking of vessels
- Organise to arrange blocks to suit the docking plan and make alterations if needed.
- Carry out extra duties as reasonably required by management
- Be able to read and interpret docking plans
- Certificate in diving
- Sea survival technique certificate
- Well versed in legislative requirements
- Understand workplace safety and fire evacuation procedure
- Boat masters certificate will be an added advantage
- Strong work ethics and flexible in approach to working hours
- Must be a team player
A written application, with detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences are to be forwarded to the under mentioned, clearly mention the role applied for, no later than 5th May 2023.
Human Resources Coordinator
Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited
P.O. Box 299
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected] with subject mentioning the role applied for.
Related Jobs (20)
Product Analyst Assistant x2 | South Pacific Specialists x3 on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Duty Manager / Guest Services Agents / Room Attendants on September 21, 2023 Full Time